Friday, January 25, 2008

Why I won't vote for Hillary

I would not vote for Hillary, if she makes the democratic nomination, for one reason.
Not because of her politics. Not because of her persona. Not because she is a woman.
I won't vote for her because if she is elected as President, for 24 years the United States will have been controlled by two families. The Clinton's and the Bushes. Irrigardless of their politics, their failures and their accomplishemnts I do not think it is a good idea for the office of the President to be held by the same people for so long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on that one. It'd be too much like having a royal family.

Ariah said...

I agree also. My wife is a big fan of Hillary, and I'd love to see a women president, but the dynasty thing scares me. It'll be a tough call if it happens.

Joe Brian said...

I've been saying it for years! Spread the word... down with new age monarchies!