Friday, August 3, 2007

They came from another decade

Tonight I had the pleasure of taking in the sounds of musicians from decades past. George Thorogood and the destroyers, opened up for none other than Brian Adams, at they Boston Pavilion. I actually enjoyed George's set, I knew most of the songs and they were pretty good. Although they forgot that they are in there 60's and that they aren't sex symbols any more, so it's kind of skeevy when they make sexual gestures and innuendos.

As for Brian Adams, I don't really enjoy his music. Really the only reason I went was because my coworkers and I got in for free, and got free drinks and food, with tickets payed for by a corporate sponsor. It actually made me feel kind of sad for the musicians, Rock and Roll is now brought to you by Interface Carpet.

No comments: