Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sacred Cow's Go MOOOOO!!

I have been questioning some things recently. I was in a conversation with some friends the other day and we began to question if evangelism has the biblical importance that Evangelicals put on it. Last night I was watching a documentary on Howard Zinn, and I began to wonder why I believe in the Just War theory.

When I was questioning these things something in my gut didn't feel right. I had to ask myself can I question these things? Of course I knew what I already thought about these issues, that do Evangelicals place too much weight on evangelism and that all war is horrible.

But for some reason it felt wrong to question them. These things were engrained in me some how and I shouldn't question them. Good Christians and good Americans don't question these things.

To that I say mooooo!

No comments: