Thursday, April 5, 2007

Money problems

Tonight I was sitting around the house and I thought to myself, some Ben & Jerry's ice cream sounds good. So realizing that I didn't have any cash on hand I decided to raid my change jar, and walk down to the corner store. In the process of extracting a few dollar bills I had tucked away in there, it broke!

For most people this wouldn't be a problem. But my change jar is, or should I say was, a five gallon glass water jug, and it was 3/4 full of change. So now I have a heaping pile of coins in my living room and no ice cream.

I've started sifting through the change and I've found change from five different countries, several guitar picks, an old movie ticket stub for the movie "Signs", two black twist ties, and lots of tiny shards of glass.

So the big question on my mind is, "What do I do with all this money". That's where you come in. I'm taking suggestions on what to do with the money. I've decided that I'll keep the bills that were in the jar but I want to do something inventive with all the change. Please post your suggestions.

Also just for fun take a guess on how much money was in the jar. Note that I have already counted $150 in bills.

No comments: