Saturday, April 7, 2007

Money problems update

All the change has been sorted. I'll have to fins a way to get it counted for free. I would use coin star but they have a 8.9% fee.

I found some of coins from around the world. Euros, Pounds, and Canadian as you might expect. Some from Lebanon that I brought back from a trip in 2003. Although I have never been there I found some coins from Brazil and Nicaragua too. (I think my old roommate put them in there.) Also plenty of wheat pennies

I have a few things that I could do with my new found money too.

Coin Sculptures

Garden Globe
Virtual Panhandler
People to People Loans
Micro-loans

1 comment:

skb said...

The girl down the street recommends the purchase of a shiny new bicycle. Or perhaps a travel guitar or a one-person tent. I'm just saying : )