Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Revelation

Sunset, Seattle WashingtonImage by ehpien via Flickr

There has been a rising source of tension in my life recently. The small group that I am involved with in my neighborhood. We can't seam to settle on what exactly we are doing. We seam float around from one idea to another. Every idea seams to be just as revolutionary as the next. But today I realized that this group is different from any other that I have been in and perhaps am the one who should change.

Most small groups are content spending each week politely discussing a topic and moving on to a new topic the next week. Not this group. My friends add the extra step of dreaming up big ways of how these new ideas can be integrated into our lives.

I realize that I have been wanting complacency and the status-quo, when others are inviting me to dream for a bigger more fulfilled life.

No comments: