Monday, March 16, 2009

Observations from my recent trip to California

Observations from my recent trip to California

1) It's not always sunny and warm in Cali. (Unless if you are comparing it to New England)

2) In & Out is still the raining champion of fast food hamburgers.

3) Farting, although funny, is not a acceptable way to win an argument with your parents.

4) You can take the Clear Lake out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of Clear Lake. (Jen's observation, not mine)

5) Although they live on opposite coasts and have never met, both Laura's & my mother have the same antique sowing machine.

6) You should never miss an opportunity to sell a car.

7) Bass fishing can be a lucrative career.

8) I hope I'm elected.

9) Do everything you can to avoid driving over the mountains. (Unless if you enjoy being car sick)

10) Meeting the girlfriends family is nothing like a Ben Stiller movie.

No comments: