Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm back baby!!!!!

I'm back....more specifically my computer is back up and working. I took it into the Apple store twice to get a repair for a Kernel Panic. A new logic board, new Airport card, a new hard drive, and two weeks later I'm up and running. Thank God I signed up for mozy, and online back up service, last year. I'm downloading my files as I type this.

On the bright side having a new hard drive feel like I have a clean slate. After two years of downloading programs, files and other things that filled up my hard drive, I can make a new start. To start off I'm eliminating some programs. Mainly Microsoft Office. these programs are really actually pretty sophisticated for people who just want to put together a shopping list. Text edit or google doc's are just as good for day to day stuff and don't talk nearly the same amount of hard drive space.

I can now finally install Quicksilver again. In case if you haven't heard about it, it's basically one of the greatest apps ever made.

No comments: