Saturday, December 8, 2007

Manliness

Today I was able to exert my manliness upon the world, or at least my version of it. (Please note that I sit at a desk all day and push paper around for a living)

The morning was spent painting. My friend works at an organization called Youth On Fire. (It's really not as exciting as it sounds, there are no pyrotechnics involved.) It felt good to see my hands stained with paint, even if it was a girly light blue color.

The afternoon I spent changing my bike tire. It didn't actually take all afternoon only about 15 minutes, but it was satisfying to fix something myself rather than pay someone to do it for me.



PS I live this picture. Here is the website it's from.

1 comment:

Ariah said...

Changing bike tires is the way to go.

I also find it funny that manliness in the definition picture includes wearing a blue mini skirt.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Peace.