Sunday, September 7, 2008

The woes of moving

Moving to a new place can be a great experience. Unless that is if you can't seam to get Internet access at you new apartment. First I called Verizon and signed up for there DSL service. After a week of having there tech guys show up when I was not a home and not show up when I was at home waiting for them for 4 hours! I decided to cancel there service. The highlight of my experience was when a customer service rep called me and asked how I like my new Internet service from Verizon. I took great delight as I told her that I canceled it the day before.

So now I'm signed up with Comcast. It's a little more than I wanted to spend but hopefully they will be able to provide me with a smoother setup than verizon. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: